Get Your NIN
In line with its mission, National eAuthentication Limited (NeA), has partnered with the Federal Government of Nigeria’s National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), who is the country's Identity Regulator.
NIMC has granted NeA a licence to carry out the enrolment of Nigerians in the Diaspora into the National Identity Database by issuing Nigerian citizens with a National Identification Number (NIN).
Nigerians in the UAE now have the opportunity to enrol for their NIN by visiting our partner's (Intiniti Systems Enterprises) Dubai office located at No.111 Hamsah Building Al Karamah, Dubai, UAE.
Fill the NIMC Pre Enrolment online form by visiting NIMC's Pre-Enrolment Portal.
All the mandatory fields must be completely filled with correct information.
Print your Pre Enrolment Slip with 2D bar code upon completeion, as it will be required at our Enrolment Center.
Visit our Dubai office located at No No.111 Hamsah Building Al Karamah, Dubai, UAE for your biometric capture
Enrollment for applicants above 16 years of age is $50, while applicants that are below 16 years is $40. Applicants can make payment in our Dubai office using POS.
On the day please bring along originals of any supporting documents for verification by an Enrolment Officer. The enrolment officer will also review the information you submitted during pre-enrolment or obtain your demographic data if you did not pre-enrol ealier. the Enrolment Officer will scan your original supporting documents before proceeding to capture biometric data.
Once you have completed the biometric capture process you will receive a ‘Transaction ID Slip’ as confirmation. You may recieve your NIN slip immediately if no problem was encountered during your registration process. Please keep your ‘Transaction ID Slip’ and store it in a safe place, as it will be required if your need to collect your ‘NIN Slip’ at a later date
It is advised that individuals with additional requirements that need the help of a third party to complete the process are accompanied by a trusted friend of family member that can assist them on the day with form filling or translation.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. At least one of the parent or legal guardian must have a NIN.
- Please note that your Transaction Slip is NOT the same as your ‘NIN Slip’ your ‘NIN slip’ is what contains your unique National Identification Number, keep it safe and secure.
- In most cases individuals do not need to wait 3 – 5 working days for a ‘NIN Slip to be generated’ usually it is made available on the same day within 10-15 minutes.
- 2020 UTME: JAMB asks candidates to get NIN
- 50 million people to get NIN a year
- Boost for Nigeria’s National Identity System
- NIMC Joins Secure Identity Alliance
- Diaspora Enrolment Extends to the United States of America – NIMC
- NIMC Extends National Identity Diaspora Enrolment to US
- NIMC takes NIN Diaspora enrolment exercise to United States
- NIMC obtains world’s highest information on data protection
- Important information to note on the Enhanced e-Passport
- Nigeria begins registration for 10-year e-passport
- NIMC to assist in Nigeria’s Economic Recovery through digital identification
- NIMC enrolls over 34m Nigerians, legal residents, needs N132.23bn to register more
- The New Identity Ecosystem to Commence in June 2018 – NIMC
- NIMC To Partner Private, Public Sector Organisations To Capture Citizens’ Data
- Dangote lists economic benefits of NIN
- Do you have a National Identity number?
- McKinsey - Digital identification A key to inclusive growth