Get Your NIN
In line with its mission, National eAuthentication Limited (NeA), has partnered with the Federal Government of Nigeria’s National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), who is the country's Identity Regulator.
NIMC has granted NeA a licence to carry out the enrolment of Nigerians in the Diaspora into the National Identity Database by issuing Nigerian citizens with a National Identification Number (NIN).
In 2019 NeA launched its NIN Enrolment Services at its global Partner Online Integrated Services’ (OIS) offices in London, New York, Washington DC, Atlanta and Houston.
Nigerians in the Diaspora now have the ability to book an appointment to enrol for their NIN here. The NIN is issued on the same day and the process should take between 10-15 minutes on the day.
To enrol today, click here
- 2020 UTME: JAMB asks candidates to get NIN
- 50 million people to get NIN a year
- Boost for Nigeria’s National Identity System
- NIMC Joins Secure Identity Alliance
- Diaspora Enrolment Extends to the United States of America – NIMC
- NIMC Extends National Identity Diaspora Enrolment to US
- NIMC takes NIN Diaspora enrolment exercise to United States
- NIMC obtains world’s highest information on data protection
- Important information to note on the Enhanced e-Passport
- Nigeria begins registration for 10-year e-passport
- NIMC to assist in Nigeria’s Economic Recovery through digital identification
- NIMC enrolls over 34m Nigerians, legal residents, needs N132.23bn to register more
- The New Identity Ecosystem to Commence in June 2018 – NIMC
- NIMC To Partner Private, Public Sector Organisations To Capture Citizens’ Data
- Dangote lists economic benefits of NIN
- Do you have a National Identity number?
- McKinsey - Digital identification A key to inclusive growth