- National eAuthentication Limited (NeA) is an official partner of the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s National Identity Management Committee (NIMC).
- NIMC is mandated by the Federal Government of Nigeria to operate, maintain and manage the country’s National Identity Database.
- NeA is licensed by NIMC to enrol Nigerian citizens and legal residents in the diaspora with a National Identification Number (NIN).
- NeA and its partner Online Integrated Solutions (OIS) provide administrative services relating to NIN enrolment and NIN issuance.
- These electronic Terms and Conditions are to be deemed as the legal contract between NeA and ‘The Applicant’.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions ‘The Applicant’ is the person named on the NIMC pre-enrolment form or/and is seeking to obtain a NIN via our services.
- The Applicant having completed an application inf full and used our services in exchange for payment is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. They also represent that they are not legally restricted from being bound by them.
- com.ng and nin.nea.com.ng provide all pertinent and relevant information regarding our NIN enrolment services. Information on these websites may be subject to change from time to time.
- Conduct – The Applicant/visitor to our website agrees to refrain from using our websites for adverse proposes. This includes, but is not limited to attempts to defraud the company, its customers or engage in fraudulent activities in any form. They also agree not to post malicious, deceptive, inappropriate, generic/ spam comments. In any area of our websites, partner websites or social media. You are also to refrain from criminal activity or activities that could be grounds for both criminal and civil liability.
- You are to refrain from posting, sharing or transmitting any information that may in anyway infringe the rights of others, violate their privacy or cause any form of detriment.
- You are to refrain from infringing patents, copyrights and trademarks on our websites or social media without first obtaining written consent.
- You are to refrain from disseminating viruses, spyware, malware, bugs or other harmful software/programmes that may damage our system or data in any way.
- You are to refrain from disseminating viruses, spyware, malware, bugs or other harmful software/ programmes that may intercept or compromise our systems or data.
- If you are found to have reasonably been considered to be deemed to have breached clauses 9 to 13 above, giving rise to loss of our ISP services or liability in a judicial court of law or other legal process, you will be solely liable. NeA retains its right to exercise legal action and hold those in breach accountable.
- Our website may contain links, to other third-party websites including that of NIMC. For example, a link is provided to the NIMC pre-enrolment portal. We have no control over such third-party websites and therefore cannot, and do not accept responsibility for any adverse event / detriment that may arise from your use of them. Your use or access of such third-party websites will be governed by the terms and conditions of those specific websites.
- Whilst we aim to provide access to these websites, we will not be deemed liable if for any reason outside of our control the websites become unavailable or inaccessible at any time resulting you being unable to use our service or part of our service.
- From time to time, we may need restrict any part of our website for maintenance or to improve our user experience.
- The above is to be read in conjunction with our Privacy Statement and Refund Policy.
a) It is the Applicants responsibility to provide all required supporting documents and information to complete their NIN enrolment in line with the NIMC regulations at the time and duration of their application and which are subject to change from time to time. All supporting documents and information are subject to verification; thus the supply of a document or information does not guarantee the issuance of a NIN in all circumstances.
b) Regardless of any form checking services NeA or its partners may supply, the Applicant remains solely responsible for the accuracy of the information that they supply on their application form either online or in person at a Data Capture Enrolment Centre.
c) It is also the responsibility / liability of the Applicant to carefully check all the information on the NIN Slip such, including the correct spelling of names, and signature.
a) Please visit our website for information on our fees for your location, all fees are subject from time to time as may be directed by NIMC. Payments are to be made in full via Credit / Debit card only. Payments are subject to any additional jurisdictional taxation charges. For Credit / Debit cards, convenience fee may be applicable and is non-refundable.
b) Refund Policy –all fees are non – refundable. This remains the case in circumstances whereby the Applicant subsequently ceased to continue with the application process or if the NIN was not issued outside of NeA or partners control. For example, a delay with the NIMC server or due to NIMC policy. Please see the refunds policy for further information.
On the day that you arrive at our Data Capture Enrolment Centre the whole process should take between 10-15 minutes.
Once you have completed your biometric enrolment you receive a ‘Transaction ID Slip’ as evidence that you have completed the process.
Your NIN should be made available to you on the same day in the form of a ‘NIN Slip’. On occasion it can take up to 3 – 5 working days to receive your NIN.
Additionally, please be advised that due to external factors outside of our control, for example; availability of the NIMS Backend, availability of Network for data transmission. and availability of power for the enrolment system it may be longer.
In such instances you MUST take your ‘Transaction Slip’ with you to be able to collect your ‘NIN Slip’ at a later date.
You will receive an Email notification at the address you provided that your ‘NIN Slip’ has been generated and is ready for collection. It is your responsibility to check that the contact information supplied at the time of your application submission/at a Data Capture Enrolment Centre is accurate and up to date. We cannot be held responsible for any delays or inconvenience that may be caused as a result of incorrect information supplied.